A Christmas ROAK

Discussion in 'Random Acts of Kindness - RAOK' started by ZeeZ, Nov 29, 2012.

1. ZeeZ

ZeeZ Well Known Member Member

I have a bunch of Ramshorn snails that can be included but doesn't necessarily have to be. The RAOK is for four stalks of Purple Cabomba. They require high lighting and ferts. There will be two winners, with each receiving two stalks. Clippings of other high light plants will be included too, but those will be a surprise.

What you'll do: Post a photo of your best Christmas decorations, doesn't matter if it's from the past or the present time. Deadline is December 7th at midnight. Winner pays shipping.

And go!

EDIT: I have decided to also add juvenile/baby Assassin Snails to this RAOK. If you want only one thing, such as Assassin Snails or just Ramshorns or the Cabomba or all three combined, that's fine.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  2. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

3. OP
    OP
    ZeeZ

Thank you, Ken.

I've updated the original post to include juvenile Assassin Snails as part of the RAOK.

4. J

JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

5. tunastrack

tunastrack Well Known Member Member

Id love the plants, snails and especially the assassins!! :) Heres mine..TY for the RAOK!!! I hope the "decorations" on the animals counts... :)

Attached Files:

6. amber0107

amber0107 Well Known Member Member

7. OP
    OP
    ZeeZ

Since there were only three entries, you all win! Please PM me what you want.

Sorry for the late announcement!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice