90g comes with fish

BadisBadis

I've posted a few threads on this 90g tank im getting sat (full setup with fish)
Now I'm familiar with species and suggested min tank size. All but 3 of these fish that come with the tank are technically too big according to a few sites. They have been living in there for a while. Honestly what can you get away with. Is it REALLY so bad that they are 30g short of the recommendation? The tank stock that is questionable is a heniochus, foxface, blue tang. I would reconsider rehoming a few if they really shouldn't be in a 90g. I also know that a lot of people do what they wanna do and will keep fish that they want regardless and they end up be healthy and "appear" happy. I mean would a tang love a 6ft tank yes lol. Looking for personal opinions

NoahLikesFish

If it’s minimum, then no. I always go over minimum except for certain things. Also the tank probably won’t be cycled so there’s that.

Upvote 0

BadisBadis

If it’s minimum, then no. I always go over minimum except for certain things. Also the tank probably won’t be cycled so there’s that.
Thanks for your opinion these fish have been living in the tank for a long time.

The tank will have no choice but to cycle and hope for the best for the fish. I posted in another thread about the process of moving a 90g active fish tank 2.5 hrs. Im experienced in moving active tanks so it will be quite the process but I am well prepared.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
BadisBadis
Replies
Views
joeyxl
Replies
Views
Nickguy5467
  • Question