90 Gallon Saltwater Journal

Rbacchiega

Valued Member
Reaction score
pictures are a must! especially for the black ocillaris. I'm hoping to get a pair of them for my tank once its ready to go. Going to do some spring skiing today and will test the water when I get back.

Wolfgang8810

Well Known Member
Reaction score
picked up teh little guys dam that black ocillaris was 80 bucks. Oh well its the plan i had for my tank from the very beginning. pics up later.

Wolfgang8810

Well Known Member
Reaction score
here are some preliminary pictures lol they are still pretty spooked ill get better ones after they calm down. The orange ocillaris moves way too fast i cant get him.

168.jpg

169.jpg

170.jpg

Rbacchiega

Valued Member
Reaction score
They look great Mark! And that's not a bad size either... do you know if they were cb or wild caught? I find that wild caught ones will refuse to eat flake....but maybe thats just my own personal experience

Rbacchiega

Valued Member
Reaction score
herm. Well, that's great for you! Hopefully my future pair will chow down as well as yours do.

Rbacchiega

Valued Member
Reaction score
looks quite sad actually...stupid 4 hunks of rock LOL. I"m moving out of this house tomorrow though, so kind of a bummer I"ll have to tear it all down just to put it all up in a few days...blah! Oh well.

Rbacchiega

Valued Member
Reaction score
the house isn't sold, but the other half and I are taking a break....sort of. We've decided to try still seeing each other but not living together. We moved in together really fast, as in, less than 2 months of knowing each other fast and have been together for over 3 years, but there's only so much....lack of caring....I can take. So I"m moving out and we'll go from there.

Rbacchiega

Valued Member
Reaction score
lol it's alright. We're both cool with it. Still dating just not currently living together. I've moved all the tanks except the salt and the 240 disucs. Sooooooooooo I might just leave the discus tank here (because the little ones in his family love them, and I'll be here every now and then to take care of the fish) and then this weekend move the 90...

OOOOOOOOOOH, and I got a Koralia 4 yesterday ( not sure if I mentioned it already) and pick up around 90 lbs of live rock on friday...woooo!

Gozer_1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Geez, i don't get online for a couple weeks and all sorts of stuff happens. Good to hear you're getting things setup, sorry to hear you gotta move it though. Hope all works out for you.

Rbacchiega

Valued Member
Reaction score
The rest of the live rock will go into the tank on Friday and ideally should quicken up that cycle and get 'er done in a few weeks. Then I'll start adding to corals a bit at a time (after adding the cleanup crew)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom