90 gallon reef in progress.

Wolfgang8810

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I think the family and I came up with something. Since i sold corals to get this guy he is now named "Barter" :) everything looks good so far he is still getting used to the 90 gallon opposed to the little box he was in.

Wolfgang8810

Well Known Member
Reaction score
he is still very shy. every tme i walk by the tank i hear a little splash from him darting across the tanks surface. I tried to feed him today and he ate a little bit. im sure it will only be a matter of time before he is a little tank terror. :)

Wolfgang8810

Well Known Member
Reaction score
this morning my clown jumped into my overflow :-( he is ok I fished him out (no pun intended) so here is my latest upgrade to my tank.

Wolfgang8810

Well Known Member
Reaction score
My powerheads came in today!! I got a Koralia 3 and 4 which boosted my total flow 2050GPH!!! that along with mt Quiet one 6000 return pump brings me to a total of

3550GPH!

691.jpg

Wolfgang8810

Well Known Member
Reaction score
hah me too. I will be upgrading the lights to 400 watts of T-5 HO with individual reflectors in the coming months and also by then i will have a few more corals in there.

After i get back from my N.C. excursion this comming week i will be adding a Kole tang and a Lawnmower blenny to the tank.

Darlene

Well Known Member
Reaction score
hah me too. I will be upgrading the lights to 400 watts of T-5 HO with individual reflectors in the coming months and also by then i will have a few more corals in there.

After i get back from my N.C. excursion this comming week i will be adding a Kole tang and a Lawnmower blenny to the tank.
I saw a lawnmower blenny at the petco here, I thought he was a pretty interesting looking guy. Can't wait to see yours.

Wolfgang8810

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I bought the kole tang today and a blenny but the blenny is going onto my smaller tank. the HA in there. But ill have pictures up of the tang after acclimation :)

Wolfgang8810

Well Known Member
Reaction score
picture time

Here is barter. He has colored up really nice over the past week

189.jpg

Here is the best picture i can get of Debbie my new Kole tang. She is already eating stuff off the glass and rocks :)

And last but not least is my poor lawnmower blenny that was almost beatten to death by my 6 line wrasse. He has been in the same place most of the day breathing heavy, but in the past 10 mins he has started to swim up the glass and pick at some algae I hope he does well in here.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom