90 Gallon Bottom Dweller 90 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by GeorgeDaGreat, Jul 21, 2019.

1. GeorgeDaGreat

GeorgeDaGreatValued MemberMember

Looking for a school of bottom dwellers fpr my 5ft 90 gallon

2. pagoda

pagodaValued MemberMember

If you want hysterical behaviour Bronze Corydoras (or any Cory tbh)....they will keep you entertained all day....and night too if given the chance

3. Basil

BasilWell Known MemberMember

What else is in your tank?
    I’m a loachaholic :D so I would do a group of one of the Botias.
    I have Queen loaches (Botia dario) in my 75 but love the Golden zebra loach (Botia Histrionica) and Angelicus loach (Botia kubotai)

4. Sheldon13

Sheldon13Valued MemberMember

Oh a school of cories will be fun!

5. BottomDweller

BottomDwellerFishlore VIPMember

3 or 4 dojo loaches if you're tank is kept very cool. They are funny, peaceful and can be very friendly with their owners. Mine eat from my hand and quite happily lie on my hand if I put it in the tank. If your tank is too warm for dojos then kuhli loaches are also pretty cool.

6. OP
    OP
    GeorgeDaGreat

The only bottom dwellers i have at the moment are 8 kuhli loaches, which seem to be having a great time now they e been moved into a 90 from a 30. And 2 plecos.

7. OP
    OP
    GeorgeDaGreat

I like the look of yoyo loaches and zebra loaches.
    If i was to get a single larger bottom dweller what would i be looking at, would a synodontis be too big, what else is there?

8. OP
    OP
    GeorgeDaGreat

Would a school of 6 synodontis petricola be okay as they only get to around 5 inches?

9. BottomDweller

BottomDwellerFishlore VIPMember

I think so