Bellus Angelfish

I want to add the following one at a time in the next 5 months or so:
Bonded Clownfish
Moorish Idol
Bicolor Goatfish
Yellow Tang
Midas Blenny
Yellow Candy Hogfish

Will these fish get along with my current ones? Also, it is possible to add more wrasses (I really love the Vrolicks Wrasse and Flame Wrasse) without my current one acting up and disturbing the rest of the tank mates?
Thanks!

penguin02

stella1979 Culprit Nart Lorekeeper

Tagging some help. You need to post pictures of this tank! It sounds amazing

stella1979

Oh my gawwww.... YES!!!! Please do share this tank with us.

I wish I could help with your questions, but I'm a nano keeper, so have no experience with most of those fish. Let me call on a few others though.

Jesterrace KinsKicks SecretiveFish Sprogladite

ValerieAdams

Holy moly! Talk about being jealous

Sarah73

That is going to rack up a heck of a bill!

Dawn Michele

We would LOVE to see picture's of your tank!!!

SecretiveFish

What type of clownfish pair were you wanting to add?

The only comments I have on your stocking list are in regards to the goatfish and the moorish idol.
- If you are wanting to have inverts, the goatfish is probably not a good idea as they will take out most of them.
- Not knowing how experienced you are, I would suggest skipping the Moorish Idol as getting a healthy fish is very difficult and meeting their dietary requirements in a home aquarium is incredibly hard with many hobbyists being unsuccessful. Instead I would suggest a Schooling Bannerfish (Heniochus diphreutes). A bonus with those guys is that you could do a school of them!

Sprogladite

Only comment I would make in addition to the above re wrasses - flame should be fine but be careful with any wrasse from the halichoeres family as they can be quite aggressive. I have an adorned wrasse in my tank and he is aggressive to everyone, and I ended up rehoming my Solon fairy because of him. What about something like a tamarin wrasse?

Jesterrace

I can attest that my Melanurus Wrasse (Halichoeres) doesn't care for the new Leopard Wrasse. They are doing better after almost a week, but still have squabbles. I removed a Red Head Salon Fairy Wrasse from my old tank. Every one I have seen was a jerk, that said, 800 gallons is a HUGE amount of space. As mentioned steer clear of the moorish idol. Even seasoned aquarium owners struggle with them. A Bannerfish is suggested as an alternative:

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
kangadrew
Replies
Views
saltwater60
75 Gallon Tank Suggestions for new tank?
Replies
Views
Stang Man
Replies
Views
e_watson09
Replies
Views
Marsh980

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom