75 Gallon Planted Stocking?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Donkiefish, May 22, 2018.

1. DonkiefishNew MemberMember

I have 6 cardinal tetras so far. Planning on adding a few more of those. Heres the rest of what I plan on adding. Would these fish get along peacefully, and have the same needs?

~20 cardinal tetras
    10 cory cats
    6-10 galaxy rasboras
    10 ottos
    6 hatchetfish
    6 halfbeak
    Possibly another school of small tetras, or rasboras. Black tetras, harlequin rasboras maybe?

What do you think, In a 75 gallon heavily planted. Cascade 1000 filter.

2. Guppykid101

Guppykid101Well Known MemberMember

I'm no stocking expert so i cant advise to numbers, but I'm going to have to be a strong advocate of a decent school of harlequin rasboras. I thought they were pretty cool when I saw them online and in the LFS, but MAN do they color up nicely. In good water and when fed high quality food these fish get some sharp looking deep red fin tips, and they're a great addition to planted tanks with their shimmering silver body. I'll never not recommend them to someone that open, seriously, best fish to ever grace one of my tanks. (Except maybe the corys..) (and the german blue rams..).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice