75 Gallon Masterpiece

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by fishfreak2009, Nov 22, 2009.

1. fishfreak2009Valued MemberMember

So, my birthday was on Friday, and I got a bunch of fish. For my 180 gallon I got 2 big fancy goldfish (a calico ryukin and an oranda). For my 75 gallon I purchased 3 Large Angelfish, 3 Black Banded Rainbowfish, 12 Tiger Barbs, 12 Platies, a powder blue dwarf gourami, and 6 Swordtails. So excited. They all get along great!:;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman

2. rezisNew MemberMember

nice! Heppy b-late bday!

3. iloveengl

iloveenglWell Known MemberMember

Sounds like fun. Glad everyone is getting along. Don't forget pictures. :)

4. OP
    OP
    f

fishfreak2009Valued MemberMember

i'll try to get pics. Just need to borrow mom's nikon.:;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman :;banaman

5. OP
    OP
    f

can't figure out how to post pics on here. When I hit upload, it freezes and does not load.

6. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Hello FishFreak. I posted how to post photos in your "Some of my pets" thread.
    Ken

7. OP
    OP
    f

thanks

8. ShadowbeamValued MemberMember

Happy birthday :D What a fantastic present too :p
    Can't wait to see pics

9. OP
    OP
    f

for pics go to my thread Some of my pets :)

10. redlessi

redlessiWell Known MemberMember

link is not working...........

11. OP
    OP
    f

It isn't a link, just the name of the thread. If a mod could make it one that would be very nice though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice