75 gallon angelfish tank

Jross8484
Hey guy I just got a 75 gallon tank and was thinking of fish for after I cycle it. I was wondering if I could fit 2 angelfish, 2 German blue rams, 2 electric blue rams, 1 phantom pleco, 10 rummynose tetra, and 6 sterbi corydoras. What would you get rid of? Do you think it would work when everything is full grown? I don’t want to have to upgrade

hpt84
Yes, you can keep that many. Make sure you have a lot of plants, woods, and rocks for hiding. That pleco will get 7" inches long. You might how to rehome him down the road when he get that big.

smalli
Jross8484 said:
Hey guy I just got a 75 gallon tank and was thinking of fish for after I cycle it. I was wondering if I could fit 2 angelfish, 2 German blue rams, 2 electric blue rams, 1 phantom pleco, 10 rummynose tetra, and 6 sterbi corydoras. What would you get rid of? Do you think it would work when everything is full grown? I don’t want to have to upgrade
If you want a pleco that will fit in that forever try the bn pleco!

Dunk2
Jross8484 said:
I think the number of fish is fine for a 75 gallon, but be careful with temperature compatibility. . . GBR do best in my experience at 82+ and in a species only tank.

Jross8484
Dunk2 said:
I think the number of fish is fine for a 75 gallon, but be careful with temperature compatibility. . . GBR do best in my experience at 82+ and in a species only tank.
I was going to try and keep them tank at 80. Do you think I should move up to 81 or 82?

Dunk2
Jross8484 said:
I was going to try and keep them tank at 80. Do you think I should move up to 81 or 82?
I keep my GBR tank between 83 and 84. If you’re planning a community tank, that’s going to limit other stocking options.

Jross8484
Dunk2 said:
I keep my GBR tank between 83 and 84. If you’re planning a community tank, that’s going to limit other stocking options.
When I was doing research it said angelfish could be at 78-83, rams 78-85, rummynose 75-84, sterbi corydora 75-82, blue phantom pleco 72-83. So I think I would be good. What do you think? Also the bn pleco is 72-80 so that’s why I was hesitant with that

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom