75 gal tank

adamzieger

Valued Member
Reaction score
hey , the pet store i go to "Petland" is having a sale on fish tanks, I can get a 75 All Glass tank for 180 bucks, is this a good price??

JMatt1983

Valued Member
Reaction score
depends, if its a kit, with lighting, filtration and heating, i would say so, as my 20 gallon kit was $100 canadian

whetto

Valued Member
Reaction score
yeah, if its just the tank then i dont think thats a good price...walmart has a 55 gallon tank with lighted hood, filter, basically everything you need to start the tank (minus gravel, plants, etc.) for 160, so i dont think just a 75 gallon tank for 180 is a good price.

adamzieger

Valued Member
Reaction score
i live in canaada EH so things cost more here

whetto

Valued Member
Reaction score
i see, well then you just gotta compare it. if i had to choose between a bare 75 gallon tank for 180 american dollars and a 55 gallon kit set up (with everything i need) for 160, the 75 gallon doesnt seem like such a good deal. at least down here the lids for such a large tank run about 60 bucks or more, plus what youd need to buy the filters, air pumps, gravel, decorations, etc.

adamzieger

Valued Member
Reaction score
i like to make my own tanks tho also. all my tanks i got i got all the stuff Kit free. so.
all the gravel n what not i buy Real Plants. drift wood here is cheap 15 bucks for a huge piece.
the fish store is having a sale on filters also and i can get a real nice one for 40 bucks. and Heaters are only 18 bucks. a Huge bag of gravel is only 25. and at the pet store i go to. ON tues its Half off all fish under 10 bucks. and all Real Plants 10 and under. and 95% of the fish are under ten bucks so its all gravy.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom