75 G Stocking

jack-j

So I have a new 75 with a aqua clear 110 hob that I'm going to upgrade to a fluval fx6 when I have the money but just curious what I can add. so on aqadvisor I got 6 giants danios and 12 sterbaI corys would u change aroud the ratio of fish and what could I add to make the color pop btw 6danios and 12 corys is at 70% stocking level on aqadvisor

OneLittleBubble

Don't use aquadvisor it doesn't get it right half of the time. I think you can probably add some fish in though.

jack-j

jack-j said:
So I have a new 75 with a aqua clear 110 hob that I'm going to upgrade to a fluval fx6 when I have the money but just curious what I can add there that will grow to about 6 or 8 inches and I can atleast have like 4-8 fish
OneLittleBubble said:
Don't use aquadvisor it doesn't get it right half of the time. I think you can probably add some fish in though.
You are the first person on here to tell me not to use aqadvisor literally everyone on this site recommends it

OneLittleBubble

Because I put like 50 goldfish into a 50 gallon to see what it would say and it didn't really say much. It said do more water changes or something like that. I'm exaggerating.

OneLittleBubble

I would choose between the otos and the cory schools

jack-j

Why is that ? I though ottos and corys can live peacefully together plus there's plenty of drift wood nooks and crannies in the tank

Fashooga

Your stocking would work, though temperature wise you will need to keep it at 75 degrees to accommodate the entire tank.

jack-j

Fashooga said:
Your stocking would work, though temperature wise you will need to keep it at 75 degrees to accommodate the entire tank.
I don't think that will be a problem as I live in hawaiI and can easliy warm or cool the whole tank with just a 200w heater

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom