66 Gallon Stocking?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by oOturquoiseOo, Apr 12, 2017.

1. oOturquoiseOo

oOturquoiseOo Well Known Member Member

Ok... Since I've been having trouble finding someone to ship fish to me I have yet another plan...

What do you think of these? 66 gallon tank, fluval 406, I'll probably set the temp at 24. Right now there are artificial plants but those will be changed too when I get some plants shipped. There is driftwood in the tank.

Sorry for the horrible quality picture of my laptop screen. My brain is not functioning well enough right now to type it all out (my eyes are literally closing while I'm waiting for the doggies to finish their business outside for the night...)

Attached Files:

2. littlemissdiva9

littlemissdiva9 Valued Member Member

Try m.liveaquaria.com

3. littlemissdiva9

This is were all of my fish have been bought

4. aquatickeeper

aquatickeeper Fishlore VIP Member

Sounds fine to me! I'll maybe lower the temperature down to 23 degrees C

5. OP
    OP
    oOturquoiseOo

I live in rural Newfoundland. I found a few places that would ship but they send ups. That doesn't work for me because they only deliver to my community once a week. I need someone to ship through Canada Post because they deliver to the post office every weekday. Shipping is going to cost me $60 :'(

Thanks! I'll lower the temp :)

Hopefully I can start stocking the tank next week :D

6. littlemissdiva9

Darn, that makes sense.

7. OP
    OP
    oOturquoiseOo

Yeah, it's not the easiest hobby to have living here. Haha!

8. vikingkirken

vikingkirken Well Known Member Member

@NavigatorBlack might have suggestions on where you could find rainbows for shipping in Canada.

9. OP
    OP
    oOturquoiseOo

We've talked :)

I am going to order from shrimp fever. They're in Ontario. I've been trying to order from a shop in St John's but they haven't gotten back to me. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice