60gallon

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by FishGuy101, Aug 1, 2014.

1. FishGuy101Valued MemberMember

Hey everyone, i have an opportunity to buy a friends used 60 gallon aquarium its the standard size how much should i pay ? And if i purchased it what fish could i stock it with ? I was thinking electric blue jackdempsey, some convicts, and maybe a green terror ?
    Thanks for all the help

2. I love my puffer

I love my pufferValued MemberMember

I'd pay at least 85 -100$ if in good condition. If you upload a pic we can help you more. Your stock ideas sound good

3. OP
    OP
    F

FishGuy101Valued MemberMember

Ill have them send some pictures and ill post them ... Would the tank be able to house the fish i mentioned comfortable even full grown ? Also sorry it took a while to reply BUSY lately .

4. I love my puffer

I love my pufferValued MemberMember

I think the green terror might get a bit aggressive but I am not very familiar with them

Sent from my XT1030 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

5. jwhorner6

jwhorner6Well Known MemberMember

In my opinion the EBJD and the GT would need a 55g tank all to their self. So if you went with either one of them it would be the only fish. You could do some convicts possibly as they stay smaller but I know nothing about them as far as how many to have and if it would get hostile if they bred.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice