60 Gallon Aquarium And Stand

Sergeant Pepper

So the local PetSmart in my area is selling a 60 Gallon Marineland aquarium and stand for 157. I was originally going for a 75 Gallon, but this pair seems like a great deals. From what I've read, the dimensions aren't hugely different. Obviously the 75 Gallon is going to be wider.

So is this a pretty good deal? Seems like one to me.
Comes with the glass tops as well it looks like.

WombatCowboy

Only you know what's a good deal for yourself! It's your money.

Do you know what you want to keep in it? I'm guessing you have it all planned out! Will the plan still fit in a 75? I know it doesn't seem like it but a 75 is 25% larger than a 60 gallon! Also a traditional 75 has a larger footprint, so that can be advantageous depending on the species you enjoy.

Just my 2 cents

TT

Sergeant Pepper

Well I have a 29 gallon currently that's well established. With 6 Silvertip Tetra, 5 Rummynose, 1 Angelfish, 1 Dwarf Gourami, and 1 Clown Pleco.

My plans are kind of up in the air. I'm indecisive. I want a few keyholes possibly. And to up the school's/make one big school of one. Otherwise I'm not sure what I'm doing with it. To me, a 60 gallon tank and stand for 150 is a deal. But I'm not sure if it would drastically change anything from a 75. Of course bigger is better.

Sergeant Pepper

So I bought it. Picking it up later on today! Super excited.

Now just to buy the rest of the supplies. This is a great start!

sassymomma

I would say it's a great deal for petsmart

I have the 29 bow front, for 169, in 2015 and the 38bowfront for 269 last month

Both good buys

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishfan1
Replies
Views
chefdujour
Replies