5G

1. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

This is Ventress In her 5 Gallon Tank.

2. Dez The Betta Member Member

Aw she's so pretty! She looks happy too!

3. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Aw now she has a mansion! Lol

4. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Nice tank, pretty fish! I see your male on the left checking out the girl next door.

5. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Thats his favorite spot in the tank. Silly Betta :)

I just got Anubias on driftwood for her tank as well. I also got some MTS. My petco has no idea what MTS are and they give them to me for free. hehehehe

6. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Nice tank and your male is a cutie as well. the little flirt LOL
    Carol

7. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

They are both very nice looking fish! I moved one of my bettas (6.6 gallon) to the kitchen last weekend. He turns his head watching as I scoop coffee beans out of the container into the grinder. Cracks me up.

I got one teeny tiny MTS in the bag with the shrimp I got from ZeeZ. Put it in the tank, haven't seen it since.

Counted 25 baby shrimp in my 5 gallon this morning. :)

8. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Congrats on the shrimp! MTS like to burrow in to the substrate so you probably wont be seeing him for a while. I think I got 15 MTS for free yesterday :)

I think your betta wants some coffee, It will help him wake up in the morning.

9. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Yeah, I read that about MTS... and if they start heading for the top of the tank there's a water quality issue. So I figure if I don't see him that's a good sign. LOL

Leroy (the betta) is a hoot. He is much more curious than my other betta, Maynard... of course he's a bit younger. Much more prey drive. I've never tried him with a tank mate. He seems to love being in the kitchen where he can watch me putter around. LOL

10. xNick Member Member

Looks good!

11. uprightandlocked Well Known Member Member

I was reading and noticed you have MTS in your tank. I have done limited research on them but understand they can help control algae? I've recently cut my lighting in my planted 10G down from 8 hours to 6 hours a day because I've had a big algae problem - even with weekly cleanings. The algae isn't coming back as quickly on the tank glass but it still persists on the plants and some decor. Would MTS help clear this up? It is a betta tank so I am very leery of adding tankmates!

12. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

thats a great looking tank! Lucky fish to have room to move around, and your boy over there is such a flirt lol.

13. I keep fish Well Known Member Member

Yes the help to clean up waste and algae they borrow in the substrate so the betta wont eat them dont worry. I have alot in my tank its squeaky clean :D

14. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Updated shot of the tank.

15. Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

like!