55G plants coming together

Discussion in 'Landozer18' started by Landozer18, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Landozer18Well Known MemberMember

Put in three new tall fake plants today for the purposed 5 honey gourami's to enjoy.
    2 silk which are beautiful and 1 not silk the only reason I got it is cause its's taller than the water and will fold over slightly for some coverage. I only have 1 honey right now and he doesn't seem to be interested at all.
    He's been working really really hard on a bubble nest lately in a corner of the tank he usually tries but wow huge this time and I even disturbed it today a little trimming my live plants and putting in the new fakes.

I attached some pictures that I took today. Im pretty sure I have almost enough plants for the honey's but would like some opinions.

I have like a 7 yr old digital camera and no camera skills so sorry there.

P.S. the background makes pictures difficult to tell plants from background :(

Attached Files:

2. EthanWell Known MemberMember

looking good :) i kind of wish i never got so interested in live plants so much easier to find good looking fake ones but now i am stuck :p

3. Landozer18Well Known MemberMember

I cant afford to do live plants so im stuck with fake unless there low lighting plants which generally are shorter plants and that is what I have cause thats all i can get from lfs's :(

4. Reptiguy97Valued MemberMember

I have one tank with live plants and the rest of my tanks have fake plants and I know what you mean when you say fake plants are easier to take care of than live ones but anyway your tank looks terrific.:;perfect

5. freak78Well Known MemberMember

Looking good.

6. GamerWell Known MemberMember

7. Landozer18Well Known MemberMember

Thanks everyone debating on getting more fake tall plants just one or two though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice