55g Moving Tank Thread!!!

1. apple429 Well Known Member Member

So this weekend I am getting that 55g tank I was talking about! I don't know the stock, or dimensions. I haven't even seen it yet, but whatever.

ANYWAYS, It is in downtown Spokane (WA), and I am on the far side of Hayden (ID). about an hour drive (driving slowly and on the back roads of course). I know that it is on the SECOND floor, and in a business area. I will be taking some pictures, but the business shut down just recently, so I want to get in and out. I would rather not like to bug my friend (and the owner's son) and take forever, due to him probably not being in the happiest of moods. So I will probably just snap a couple cruddy pics with my phone.

I'll keep you posted!!

Oh, and this might not work this weekend. My friend fell and hurt his back, so if he doesn't improve he will let me know. AND it is a combination a snow (in spring), rain, thunder, hail, little bit of sun, and ice mixed together, so if the roads are too bad I'm not going!

Happy Fish=Happy Life
    Scared/Traumatized Fish=Well you know.

2. cameronpalte Member Member

Congratz! A 55g will generally be 48 L, 13 W, 21 H, as thats what mine is. Best of luck!

3. apple429 Well Known Member Member

Thanks for the dimensions cameronpalte!

So it doesn't look like it's going to work out today, BUT there is always next weekend!

4. apple429 Well Known Member Member