55 Gallon Work Tank Re-seal

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Work tank update. Lost one Cory last night. Added some fluval stratum substrate and terra-cotta pots I had left from last set up. Also added some extra plants I had that were over growing my small snail tank. Planning to add another small bag of sand to lighten up the darker substrate along with more plants later.

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
It’s dark when I leave work now and this is what we’re working with. Added 10 neons. Now idk what to do with it lol 23]

Thedudeiam94

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Well all the tetra I added I lost to a fight with ich! They just could handle the pressure I guess... :( exactly why I don’t like buying from lfs. I just emails the owner about treating their tanks and hopefully no one else has the same problem! Upped the temp to 80 F Cory’s going fine. Also down to 5 of those I think! Added two angelfish. Going to see how they do! Hoping to grow them out and add more later! Changing water every Friday before the weekend of about 30% hopefully no more problems out of this tank for a while. Considering adding an internal canister maybe? If not two more sponges will suffice for the time being. Sorry I’ve been dormant here lately!! Hope everyone is staying warm out there!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom