55 Gallon Tank 55 gallon journey!!!!

fishdude5000

last week i bought and setup the topfin 55 gallon kit and im going to share my journey with you!!!!

jpm995

Well? We're waiting.

fishdude5000

Well? We're waiting.
lol im waiting to go home to tell you water paremters and show you the tank

Turnkeyagenda24

I have this tank very good tank, cant wait to see how you stock it and decorate it

later today i can message a picture of my tank so far with you
since we have the same tank kit

fishdude5000

when i started the tank i added pool filter sand and i have about 2 to 3 inches of depth in there and i put an anubios attached to a log (sorry if i spelled wrong) and a pot for hiding places and i got 3 fake plants and i also got a fake breeder plant just to add more hiding spots(ill take pictures later of everything) and i got a 5-10 gallon tetra internal whisper filter on the tank along with a sponge filter and the filter that comes with the starter kit and all the filters accept for the sponge filter was "seeded" media and i got a couple bio balls from my grandmas tank to give my tank a lil extra BB and i tested the water paremters and they were good enough to put my 3 serpae tetras and angelfish in but the nitrates were a lil high but that 25% wc worked great and there were no nitrites or ammonia present (dont have the ph paremters on hand rn i will test the tank later)

later today i can message a picture of my tank so far with you
that would be great !!!

Turnkeyagenda24

C8968DAC-9148-4528-AEAA-63949679DF41.jpeg

i will probably get a ship reck down the road for my tank :)
you might have seen it if you went to petsmart, its the red/blue war ship 100 dollars

i like the ship for a big center piece :)

fishdude5000

Turnkeyagenda24

Hello I have done some more to my tank.

F7844D6B-7A14-4B14-AB89-20692FB3FC84.jpeg
this is just a sneak peek, i am still arranging it.

Similar Aquarium Threads

55 Gallon Tank New 55 Gallon Tank!!
Replies
Views
fishdude5000
Replies
Views
georgelee1000
Replies
Views
ANudibranch
Replies