55 gallon for 50 bucks

gmen4life

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
tank,hood,light,wisper ex 70 filter all kinds of chems a net and an air pump air hose all that so all i had to buy was substrate 20 lbs coral and 30 lbs gravel and a ac 110 so now my fry have a sweet grow out tank or maybe ill divide it for holding females or something just thought id share my craiglist experiance

gmen4life

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
lol the cons are spawning i belive and my lab momma is holding couldnt have come at a better time well the cons dug a hole where i cant see the fry behide a pot i gues they like their privacy i need to meake a divider also busy busy busy mts rocks!!!!!!!!!

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
the cons need nothing in their tank..as long as they are the only ones...no divider either mom and dad will protect them and raise them..only time you have to take them out is if they spawn again ..but that usually takes them awhile as they are protect mode for a couple months....

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Wow, great deal. Glad to hear the cons are doing well.

gmen4life

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
well lol my lab is holding also so to grow um out ill divide my new tank or since the cons live in a 30 i could divide a third of that lol they are by themselves.......

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom