55 Gallon after rescape video

toeknee

Hello all.

I just finished a bit of a rescape a couple days ago. The plants and fish have settled in a bit and the tank has cleared up. My LED's started dimming for the night, all the fish were out and about and I just liked how everything was looking so I took a quick 1 minute cell phone video. During the re-scape I nicked one of the Keyholes with a rock and he lost a scale on his head you might notice. I've dosed some stress guard to help heal him up quickly and prevent any infections. I'm also planing on covering a lot of the rock/cave entrance area with christmas moss.

Kribensis27

That’s amazing! I love your keyholes!

APColorado

Wow!!! That is amazing!!! what light fixture are you using?

toeknee

Thanks! Always a work in progress. In that video the light running is a Beamswork DA FSPEC 10,000K light. During the day I run that light plus a DA FSPEC 6,500K light for 7 hours and just the 10,000K for the last hour before lights out. Just made a quick video with both on to show the difference.

Kribensis27

Ok, I need to say this again, I LOVE YOUR TANK!!!!! What kind of corydoras were those? I think I’m going to scape my 55 similarly to this!

Aprilbeingbasic

Looks really good!

toeknee

Kribensis27 said:
Ok, I need to say this again, I LOVE YOUR TANK!!!!! What kind of corydoras were those? I think I’m going to scape my 55 similarly to this!
haha, much appreciated! Good luck with your scaping and post pics. I've already ordered some moss to put on the edge of the cave area on the rock. Those are peppered corys. I had a nasty CO2 dump accident several months ago and the cory stock dwindled from 17 down to 10. Not sure if I'm going to up their numbers again or add a pack of Kuhlie Loaches.

Kribensis27

toeknee said:
haha, much appreciated! Good luck with your scaping and post pics. I've already ordered some moss to put on the edge of the cave area on the rock. Those are peppered corys. I had a nasty CO2 dump accident several months ago and the cory stock dwindled from 17 down to 10. Not sure if I'm going to up their numbers again or add a pack of Kuhlie Loaches.
Thanks! Sorry about your corys. I would go with the kuhlis, they would look great in there!

jmaldo

Beautiful!

Latest threads

Top Bottom