55 gal tank - under construction - Page 3

OP
S

sgould

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Yeah, I really like the rainbows. The only problem is there are so many varieties of them and not enough room in the tank for all of them!

Both the red and the turqoise came from one of the LFS I frequent in Milwaukee.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
In one of my lfs's they have a custom made display tank that goes around a corner and is planted and they have tons of rainbows in it, they are gorgeous fish indeed.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
sgould said:
Yeah, I really like the rainbows. The only problem is there are so many varieties of them and not enough room in the tank for all of them!

Both the red and the turqoise came from one of the LFS I frequent in Milwaukee.
hmm.. a little too far away for us.. i've never seen the stores here or in Denver carrying those beautiful fish.. of course i've not gone to every store in Denver since we were just there for 2 weeks.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
atmmachine said:
FLBettaCouple said:
sgould said:
hmm.. a little too far away for us
Oh, come on! A little road trip never hurt anyone!
tell that to the old lady and her pet skunk that I ran over on my last road trip! !
Seriously?!
I backed up a couple times to make sure we'd got the 35 points. It wasn't worth it though.. you need new tires when you smoosh a skunk, and the walker poked a hole in the muffler. !

OP
S

sgould

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Wow...where's a moderator when you need one?

susitna-flower

Well Known
Reaction score
hardcore_gamer said:
I can't get over those rainbowfish! I never even considered them and now I want some of my own.
Rainbows are one of my favorite fish, so many to choose from, and they mix with any community tank group! Colorful, and some get big enough to really stand out.

April

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Rainbowfishes are great fish but they cost a little too much for me. Anyway, where did you you get those stones? All the stores I went to where too big.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Stradius011 said:
Rainbowfishes are great fish but they cost a little too much for me. Anyway, where did you you get those stones? All the stores I went to where too big.
I found rocks like that at a Dollar Tree store for $1.00 per 2 lb bag.. and they can be found in crafts stores or the crafts area of big stores.

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
Stradius011 said:
I found rocks like that at a Dollar Tree store for $1.00 per 2 lb bag.. and they can be found in crafts stores or the crafts area of big stores.
Ok, thanks.

OP
S

sgould

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Pretty much everything in there came from LFS, except for the caves in the back, which I ordered online.

New Threads