54 Gallon Corner Tank

Taylor3118

Recently, I inherited my brothers (overstocked) 10 gallon aquarium. I was going to save up to buy a 20 gallon kit, but some family friends offered me their 54 gallon corner tank if I babysat their son for 2 weeks. Naturally, I agreed. Now I just want to know what else I can put in the new aquarium after it is set up and cycled through. Right now, I have 4 Dwarf gouramis, 5 ghost shrimp, 3 Albino Cories, And 2 Nerite snails. I know for a fact I would like to get 3 more Cories for the tank. I would like to also add either 4 Dalmatian mollies, 5 class catfish, or 4 guppies, but I’m not sure if that would overstock the new tank… I am terribly new at this and trying to learn fast What would be best for my new tank? Any help is desperately needed!

matt 63

Taylor3118 said:
Recently, I inherited my brothers (overstocked) 10 gallon aquarium. I was going to save up to buy a 20 gallon kit, but some family friends offered me their 54 gallon corner tank if I babysat their son for 2 weeks. Naturally, I agreed. Now I just want to know what else I can put in the new aquarium after it is set up and cycled through. Right now, I have 4 Dwarf gouramis, 5 ghost shrimp, 3 Albino Cories, And 2 Nerite snails. I know for a fact I would like to get 3 more Cories for the tank. I would like to also add either 4 Dalmatian mollies, 5 class catfish, or 4 guppies, but I’m not sure if that would overstock the new tank… I am terribly new at this and trying to learn fast What would be best for my new tank? Any help is desperately needed!
I would go with one inch of fish for every two gallons, and the 54 gallon corner tank is a really cool tank

ColmC

You won’t be overstocked with some more cories and say 4 mollies

Top Bottom