5 gallon stocking?

Fiosco345

So i wanted to stock my tank but I'm wondering if the bioload would be too much i wanted like 5 neo shrimp and 3 jade mystery snails. By then the surface would have a lot of folaters and there will be a bunch of java ferns and java moss on the ground and plenty of algae for them to eat is that too much?

BigManAquatics

3 snails might be a bit much, i would do 1 or 2 instead. Snails tend to poop a lot.

Upvote 0

Fiosco345

3 snails might be a bit much, i would do 1 or 2 instead. Snails tend to poop a lot.
i figured the extra plants would detox it faster... and i already orderd the snails so i was wondering on a lower number of shrimps

Upvote 0

BigManAquatics

i figured the extra plants would detox it faster... and i already orderd the snails so i was wondering on a lower number of shrimps
The shrimp have a pretty negligent bioload. May as well give it a try and see. Can always move snails later if need be.

Upvote 0

Fiosco345

yeah. i do need to find a place to get them do. i wanted like culls like cleaish wiht like a hint of blue in there

Upvote 0

MyFishAddiction

yeah. i do need to find a place to get them do. i wanted like culls like cleaish wiht like a hint of blue in there
pm Pwilly07. He sells shrimp and keeps the culls in seperate tanks. I bet he'd be willing to sell some to you.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
jkkgron2
  • Question
20 Gallon Tank Stocking question.
Replies
Views
Candace
  • Question