5 gallon Stocking help

Tetraman124

I have an extra 5 gallon tank and don’t really want your average betta or shrimp tank so what are some cool things that can live there whole life in a 5 gallon that’s would be cool to look at

BigManAquatics

Maybe a couple of snails initially?

Upvote 0

Bruinfishkeeper1

Yeah do a Pea Puffer (malabar puffer) it will enjoy it a lot in There lot especially if you plant it up. The cool thing about them is that they will actually start looking at you as if they are your master andnare extremely intelligent

Upvote 0

Tetraman124

A pea puffer could work.
Only one?
Yeah do a Pea Puffer (malabar puffer) it will enjoy it a lot in There lot especially if you plant it up. The cool thing about them is that they will actually start looking at you as if they are your master andnare extremely intelligent
That’s awesome I think that’s what I’ll do

Upvote 0

FoldedCheese

Only one?

That’s awesome I think that’s what I’ll do

Yes, I've read that they can be territorial and it's recommended that you give them 3-5 additional gallons per puffer. Also, if keeping multiple together there should be a 1 male to 2-3 female ratio.

Upvote 0

Magua

Can I put Pygmy corydoras in a five gallon tank about 6 of them
Pygmy or dwarf corys could work! I have 7 dwarf cory hasbrosus and they’re super cute and super active.

Upvote 0

Coradee

Pygmy or dwarf corys could work! I have 7 dwarf cory hasbrosus and they’re super cute and super active.
Not in a 5 gallon, they may be small but they do need space to swim & forage.

Op a group of chilli rasboras would look lovely in a planted 5 gallon

Upvote 0

Anixandria

Maybe 2-3 pretty guppies? Just make sure you get all boys or there will be a billion guppies almost instantly lol

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Diannajasper01
Replies
Views
Cole23
  • Question
5 Gallon Tank 5 gallon stocking?
Replies