5 gallon heater for betta

Ashay22

Hello! I'm considering buying a 5 gallon tank for my betta. He is currently in a 30 gal community tank and hasn't had any aggression issues. But I fear the water current, that my other fish love, is the bane of his existence. I was browsing amazon for a small heater but some of the reviews have terrified me. I'm wanting to make his life better so if anyone has recommendations on a safe heater for a small tank I would be grateful

BigManAquatics

I personally would go with a 50 watt adjustable heater myself. Might be a bit of overkill, but shoukd certainly keep things warm enough.

Fisch

I personally live the Cobalt Neotherm, it has a small formfactor and is very reliable. No glass to break, temp is easy to dial in and the indicator is pretty obvious and easy to read. There is a copy of it made by a different company, forgot the name. But it is much cheaper.

BigManAquatics

Some will probably fight me on this, but i have had very good results thus far with regular Aqueon adjustables and Orlushy as well. Those 2 brands are what is in all my tanks currently.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Kfrussell
  • Heater
Replies
Views
Kfrussell
Replies
Views
Arvil
  • Question
  • mantarae88
  • Heater