5 Gallon Betta Hendra Pair

Crispii
I finally got a pair of Bettas for my 5 gallon! The tank itself does not have a divider and both the male and female are doing well together! I am happy that I got my Betta pair for my 5 gallon!

Dewclaw83
I finally got a pair of Bettas for my 5 gallon! The tank itself does not have a divider and both the male and female are doing well together! I am happy that I got my Betta pair for my 5 gallon!
Ooo which species are they? Do you have pics?

Advertisement
Crispii
It's not the best quality since the pair are stressed from the move.

20200120_173955.jpg
20200120_173952.jpg

Dewclaw83
Still gorgeous already though!

Advertisement
Crispii
Still gorgeous already though!
Male is on the left and female is on the right. The male has started to color up very nicely.

jkkgron2
Looking good!

Advertisement
TheDitherFish
half the time you sound like an insensitive jerk(not trying to be mean) who is like fish are just fish don't care that much and the other half a fish loving person who takes great pleasure in annoying people but takes good care of the fish. But love the fish, are they betta hendra cause that's what you said you wanted

Crispii
half the time you sound like an insensitive jerk(not trying to be mean) who is like fish are just fish don't care that much and the other half a fish loving person who takes great pleasure in annoying people but takes good care of the fish. But love the fish, are they betta hendra cause that's what you said you wanted
I can be either a troll or a helper on the forum. But in the end, I still enjoy keeping aquarium and will attempt to keep fish in optimum condition.

And yes, they are B. hendra.

TheDitherFish
Also, on a more thoughtful topic. I enjoyed helping alongside with my friend today. I voluntarily helped him net certain fish and move them to different tanks in order to house new fish in. I'm glad that I have the opportunity to assist and work alongside my friend today at my LFS. Mind you, I don't even work there.

see what I mean, but seriously love the fish. are they even the same person... do you have multiple peronalitys

david1978
But aren't they fish? You can keep whatever fish you want into any size tank you want. They will figure it out one way or another.

Nicolademee
The companionship of threads like this is why I came back to this forum lol. So nice to see humor and good knowledge

Crispii
Another not so great looking pic.

20200120_183116.jpg

Crispii
UPDATE:

The pair has been doing really well. There was a bit of flaring between both sex, but nothing bad happened. I have seen the female ate, but the male have to eat.

david1978
I know splendens are different but I see the male flairing more as a look at me thing vs lets fight.

Crispii
I know splendens are different but I see the male flairing more as a look at me thing vs lets fight.
Yep. It's probably more of who's dominant or each sex trying to impress each other.

Crispii
Male after a few days.

20200123_220604.jpg

jkkgron2

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon
Replies
Views
david1978
  • Question