So over last few days I noticed my plants slowly began turning brown and sort of disintegrating. I recently donated my 10" common pleco to LFS, and 2 weeks ago did 10-15% cycle. was pooping more than rest of my fish put together and digging my plants out. I do most of time 20% cycle on my 55g tank, bi weekly and prior to cycle my ammonia always is around 0.5 ppm. Long story short I didn't anticipate 4ppm reading this fast, my nitrate was at 0 and nitrite at like 15, ph ~7 So I did 50% cycle, cleaned all the nasty's from top and in gravel, dose it with seachem prime, also got some seachem flourish on the way to rejuvenate my plants. Going to check my ammonia again after 48h have passed. If not for the browning on plants I wouldn't have known about this till this coming weekend which could have been pretty bad for my fish.