45 gallon Hexagon Stock?

Ladyy

Attachments

• 20210726_202425.jpg
    20210726_202425.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 14

EdieBadedie

What kind of vibe are you going for? Community tank, cichlids, etc? in a 45 you have a lot of options. I think angels would look nice and like the height of the tank.

Upvote 0

Ladyy

What kind of vibe are you going for? Community tank, cichlids, etc? in a 45 you have a lot of options. I think angels would look nice and like the height of the tank.
I have angels in my 55 and 1 in my 29 lol.. I love angels.. I didnt think cichlids would enjoy a tall tank so i hadnt thought of that.. I kinda want to go a different route i am just not sure where to go lol

Upvote 0

EdieBadedie

I have angels in my 55 and 1 in my 29 lol.. I love angels.. I didnt think cichlids would enjoy a tall tank so i hadnt thought of that.. I kinda want to go a different route i am just not sure where to go lol
Gotcha, so maybe something different. You could always do a peaceful community tank. Pearl gouramis are my favorite centerpiece fish. I also like Bolivian rams (you could probably do both). Then have some small to medium sized schooling fish. I really like rummynose tetra, kuhli loaches, cherry barbs,and lemon tetras. Lots of others of course :)

Upvote 0

Ladyy

Gotcha, so maybe something different. You could always do a peaceful community tank. Pearl gouramis are my favorite centerpiece fish. I also like Bolivian rams (you could probably do both). Then have some small to medium sized schooling fish. I really like rummynose tetra, kuhli loaches, cherry barbs,and lemon tetras. Lots of others of course :)
Oh my i love pearls.. I have 2 in my 55. I really wanted to add some GBRs to my 29 but i may be able to do some rams in the 45 and add some different schoolers other than the ones i already have lol

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Meyia
Replies
Views
Madison Lawson
Replies
Views
baileyjack