40 Gallon Tank 44 gallon tank stocking

Stocking is fine?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fishot

no you are perfect! welcome to the forum!

86 ssinit

All good except the assassin snails. They WILL kill your nerites!! Plus they may overpopulate your tank. I’d remove them ASAP. In my opinion they are the worst snails! Only eat other snails.

fishot

unless you are dealing with a snail problem... lol

86 ssinit

Eunless you are dealing with a snail problem... lol
Yeah even a snail problem your just changing one pest snail for another. Thing is assassins only eat snails so they really are worthless is a tank. Bladder,pond and mts snails actually do eat bad stuff in a tank. Mts are a great option for tanks. They live in the substrate and eat all stuff in it. I find them great in planted tank.

AhmedMagdy

I had pest snail problems before coming from plants but they are gone now... I thought they are slow breeders and look like a bee they never eat nerite snail as they were together and nothing happened. I think they eat left over food. Shall i remove them from the tank ??
All good except the assassin snails. They WILL kill your nerites!! Plus they may overpopulate your tank. I’d remove them ASAP. In my opinion they are the worst snails! Only eat other snails.

I had them with nerite snail before (zebra snail) but they didn't eat them. I heard they are very slow in breeding. Is it really a bad thing to have them in the tank ?
no you are perfect! welcome to the forum!
Thank you

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JuDom
  • Question
Replies
Views
Ouse
Replies
Views
Ghelfaire