40 gallon finally cycled, thank you!

PSYMON117

Just wanted to say my 40 has finally cycled and I am really really excited about it. Lol. Thanks to everyone that helped me stay calm and get through it. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

awilkinson871

Congratulations! Start out with a couple fish so you dont overload the BB and enjoy the fruit of your labor.

Upvote 0

Lucy

350x700px-LL-3efc7289_greenstars.gif
Always reason to celebrate! Congratulations!

Upvote 0

Azedenkae

Just wanted to say my 40 has finally cycled and I am really really excited about it. Lol. Thanks to everyone that helped me stay calm and get through it. ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Noice. Congrats!

Upvote 0

MrFishkeeper1

Nice job doing research and learning instead of just assuming with animals. (assuming your a begginer). Other than that Yay! Waiting for my first tank to cycle also sucked, good luck with the fish :)

Upvote 0

Pwilly07

Way to go!!! Now if you ever get another tank, just set up a sponge filter in your 40g breeder and and run it for 3-4 weeks. Then take it and run it in your new tank and instant cycle assuming you have fish to go in it.

Upvote 0

LHAquatics

I can help with stocking if you need any :))

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Mbradley17
Replies
Views
Camel
Replies
Views
Castiel*
Replies