4 Platy Fry, Yes!

joe

Valued Member
Reaction score
My Mickey mouse male platy and my sunset platy are always breeding. The sunset is a female and had some babies in the past 2 days(not sure because i was at my dads house) I put them into my 10 gal. tank. Any advice would help. I am pretty experienced in breeding but still could use some advice. ;D. My Sailfin Molly has had babies. Also my old 2 bar platy. She died. So did the sailfin molly. But one of the fry from the 2 bar platy is about 1in. long and in the main tank(and is doing great. I'm not sure what is going to look like it looks like it is a 2 bar(got from mom) but is also blue(got that from dad) Any advice on the new fry would help ;D. thanks in advance.

Joe

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sounds like your doing ok just keep on I think its so neat that livebearer fry can eat flake food from the start.
Carol

joe

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ya thats what i'm feeding them right now. I only fed them once so far because i just put them in the 10 gal. 45 min ago

Joe

Jason

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Dats what I feed my Swordies. But sometimes smash up some other dried food now that they're a litte bigger

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom