4 Platy Fry, Yes!

Discussion in 'Breeding Fish' started by joe, Jan 17, 2006.

1. j

joe Valued Member Member

My Mickey mouse male platy and my sunset platy are always breeding. The sunset is a female and had some babies in the past 2 days(not sure because i was at my dads house) I put them into my 10 gal. tank. Any advice would help. I am pretty experienced in breeding but still could use some advice. ;D. My Sailfin Molly has had babies. Also my old 2 bar platy. She died. So did the sailfin molly. But one of the fry from the 2 bar platy is about 1in. long and in the main tank(and is doing great. I'm not sure what is going to look like it looks like it is a 2 bar(got from mom) but is also blue(got that from dad) Any advice on the new fry would help ;D. thanks in advance.

Joe

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Sounds like your doing ok just keep on ;) I think its so neat that livebearer fry can eat flake food from the start.
    Carol

3. OP
    OP
    j

joe Valued Member Member

Ya thats what i'm feeding them right now. I only fed them once so far because i just put them in the 10 gal. 45 min ago :D

Joe

4. J

Jason Well Known Member Member

Dats what I feed my Swordies. But sometimes smash up some other dried food now that they're a litte bigger

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice