4 generations of Red Sakura shrimp

1. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Last batch just born 6/14/16. You can barely see them in this pic!

4 generations of shrimp 6-20-16.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Great pic, your shrimp look a lovely vibrant red. :)

3. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Thank you. Yes they are! You can tell the males already as they have the red/white/clear striping on them. :)

4. TikiBird Well Known Member Member

Wow! Gorgeous shrimp, Junne! I'm sort of embarrassed at my plain brownish/clearish ones. (But I love them anyway! LOL)

5. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks. Let me know if you want some of these, I have plenty. In fact, another batch born yesterday

6. TikiBird Well Known Member Member

Aw! It's tempting because they're so pretty! But if they went in my shrimp tank, they'd just mate with the blah ones and have blah babies. lol!

7. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Maybe they'll brighten up the blah blah ones. Lol. Or I could give you a male / female pair ;)

8. TikiBird Well Known Member Member

I will consider! Thanks, Junne!

9. Bithimala Well Known Member Member

I love that they nicely lined up oldest to youngest, back to front for the picture :)

10. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

lol - they are all OVER the tank!!! Babies again yesterday so 2 sets this week! I picked up a piece of moss when I was feeding and they all flew out like white sand fleas!
    Funny to imagine that the father( mother died in birth ) who started it all with my first batch in March of babies and then their offspring have been breeding since!

11. Bithimala Well Known Member Member

Funny too that you thought you weren't going to be able to end up having any luck with RCS.

12. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Thats the thing! I only had 1 male and 1 female too! What are the odds???????
    Now I have more than what I know what to do with! Luckily I have a friend who will take a few and the lfs. I'm not ready to part with them just yet though............ :)