4,000th Post

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fanatic, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Fanatic

Fanatic Fishlore VIP Member

Well, I reached my 4,000th post, and I am really excited!
    I couldn't have done it without everyone on this forum, all the amazing people I have met :)

I will continue to help people, and enjoy my time here.
    Thanks again for all the support!

2. Mary765

Mary765 Well Known Member Member

Congratulations!!! That's such a big leap! :D

I'm so proud of you in always seeing you in and around the forums helping out and asking s bunch of questions!

What are you going to do with your new-found responsibility? Think of all the people who will look up to you! ;)

I only have about 600 posts to go before I hit 4,000 and honestly I am not ready yet :p

3. OP
    OP
    Fanatic

Fanatic Fishlore VIP Member

I will just do my normal thing, helping out with questions, and reply to threads.
    Being a VIP doesn't mean I am set apart from others, but that I am a trustworthy person.

Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment!

4. stella1979

stella1979 Moderator Moderator Member

Congratulations Fanatic ! :D You do indeed deserve it.

5. Mary765

Mary765 Well Known Member Member

I know it doesn't set you apart per-say, but it does mean people will take your word as more accurate and reliable!

6. Fashooga

Fashooga Fishlore VIP Member

Congrats! A well deserved achievement and milestone.

7. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

With all due respect to Fanatic post count doesn't have anything to do with accuracy and reliability. It simply means someone posts a lot.

Many people join with tons of experience and knowledge about the hobby. They start with 0 posts.
    The key is quality vs quantity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice