4,000th Post

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Well, I reached my 4,000th post, and I am really excited!
I couldn't have done it without everyone on this forum, all the amazing people I have met

I will continue to help people, and enjoy my time here.
Thanks again for all the support!

Mary765

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Congratulations!!! That's such a big leap!

I'm so proud of you in always seeing you in and around the forums helping out and asking s bunch of questions!

What are you going to do with your new-found responsibility? Think of all the people who will look up to you!

I only have about 600 posts to go before I hit 4,000 and honestly I am not ready yet

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Mary765 said:
Congratulations!!! That's such a big leap!

I'm so proud of you in always seeing you in and around the forums helping out and asking s bunch of questions!

What are you going to do with your new-found responsibility? Think of all the people who will look up to you!

I only have about 600 posts to go before I hit 4,000 and honestly I am not ready yet
I will just do my normal thing, helping out with questions, and reply to threads.
Being a VIP doesn't mean I am set apart from others, but that I am a trustworthy person.

Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment!

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Congratulations Fanatic ! You do indeed deserve it.

Mary765

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Fanatic said:
I will just do my normal thing, helping out with questions, and reply to threads.
Being a VIP doesn't mean I am set apart from others, but that I am a trustworthy person.

Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment!
I know it doesn't set you apart per-say, but it does mean people will take your word as more accurate and reliable!

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Congrats! A well deserved achievement and milestone.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Mary765 said:
I know it doesn't set you apart per-say, but it does mean people will take your word as more accurate and reliable!
With all due respect to Fanatic post count doesn't have anything to do with accuracy and reliability. It simply means someone posts a lot.

Many people join with tons of experience and knowledge about the hobby. They start with 0 posts.
The key is quality vs quantity.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads