37 Gallon Stocking?

SHarvey11780

Hi all! I have a Top Fin 37 gallon that I'm getting ready to set up and I'm looking for some stocking advice. It will be sand substrate, planted, with plenty of caves and hiding spots. I have a dwarf gourami and a school of 6 neon tetras that I'll be bringing over from a smaller tank, and I know that I want a school of corys (I really want pandas, but open to others). What else can I put in there that will get along? My current tank runs around 7 pH and 20 nitrate, not sure of hardness.

Natalie666

I feel like upping the neon tetra school would be a good start! Idk to what extent you could raise it, hopefully someone more experienced can chime in on that. Cory-wise, a troupe of 6-8 on the bottom of your choice would look nice! That would pretty much be it. If you want another fish, depending whether you have driftwood or not a clown pleco would enjoy that space. Neutral color, 3-4inches max, stays out of the others way. By then the tank would be close to fully stocked in my opinion if it wasn’t before. Cant wait to see what others have to say.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
kanzekatores
Replies
Views
Kmangan106
  • Question
Replies
Views
Freshwaterfishy
Replies