36gallon Stock

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by vampiressvenom, Jun 24, 2018.

1. v

vampiressvenom New Member Member

Hello!
    I work at a pet store and a lady came in with ziplock bags full of fish that she did not want anymore. I took them in even though I had no fish tank at home. I bought one that day and hoped for the best.
    It's a 36gal tank and it has a rock for them to hide and a fake plant.
    I was wondering about the stock though
    It has Two angel fish(one bigger than the other), two rainbow sharks (one way bigger than the other), about 5 tetra glofish, three very tiny bottom feeders and lastly one fish that I have no idea what its name is but he is a little big.
    They are all alive and well even if the tank wasn't properly set up
    so I don't know if this is too many fish for the size or if they should even be in the same tank?

2. Anders247

Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to fishlore!
    Can you post pictures of the bottom feeders and the unidentified fish, so we can tell you what species they are? It'll help us to better help you.

The rainbow sharks shouldn't be together, and both get too big for this size tank anyway. The glofish tetras prefer cooler temps than the angelfish. Sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh, or anything. I hate the internet lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice