350 Gallon Stocking!

FallenOwl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
magnusjones said:
Please lose the blue gravel lol
I asked, manager said it had to stay unfortunately.. all of my efforts of trying to convince them to get black sand were for nothing
GeorgeDaGreat said:
using the inch per gallon rule I personally would have gone for a killer whale
Ahh, I didnt even think about that possibility, will definitely consider it next time

The whole tank, a few of the photogenic Angel's, the two discus, and the bala sharks with photobombing von Rios for size comparison lol

juniperlea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
FallenOwl said:
I asked, manager said it had to stay unfortunately.. all of my efforts of trying to convince them to get black sand were for nothing 24]
Here are some updates pictures, she got 3 bala sharks, and 2 discus, and apparently a bluegill, which I couldn't find
Such a shame about the blue gravel. Odd, because water often looks blue from above, but never from below!

FallenOwl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
So apparently this is the "blue gill" which is what appears to me to be a Jack Dempsey.. second opinions? (Sorry about the quality, it's not really coming out much)

juniperlea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Your question just brought to mind a neighbor (30 years ago), who would go fishing for Bluegil and Carp, in order to bury them in his vegetable garden. I know fish poop is good fertilizer. I used to buy it in a bottle for my houseplants. Then, I discovered these things called 'aquariums'! I don't buy fish poop in a bottle anymore! Plus, my 19 year old cat seems to enjoy 50% diluted fish poop water over bottled, distilled or tap! Sorry. I know I didn't answer your question.:p

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom