33 gallon tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by bsm, Apr 11, 2010.

1. bsmNew MemberMember

here is my 33 gallon tank, up and running 2 years, if anybody has any ideas as to make this better let me know

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  2. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Welcome to FishLore! Pretty tank.
    Hope there's a large tank in your future those fish are going to get huge! The Clown Loach can in the right set up get to 16 inches and likes to be in a group. The Blood Parrots are some more that will get really large.
    Now you have an excuse to get another larger tank. WE Will infect you with MTS(Multiple Tank syndrome) real fast around here LOL
    Again welcome to fishLore!
    Carol

3. JrobberWell Known MemberMember

Welcome to Fishlore!

4. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Welcome to Fishlore! Love the tank, but yes, MTS runs quite rampant around here and we'll be happy to get you addicted:p

5. bubblynutterWell Known MemberMember

I just want to add that there is a bala shark in there - they get massive as well!

Welcome to Fishlore, and it's a lovely tank! A black background would set off the fish's colours beautifully... ;)

6. FurallicahWell Known MemberMember

Attention I am currently researching a cure for MTS! Symptoms are...people on fishlore trying to enable you....watch out for Harpua, Butterfly, and Bolivianbaby......ROFL. JK JK. Your tank does look very nice and your fish look healthy! Congrats and Welcome to Fishlore!!!!!!!!!! ;D

7. JustinFValued MemberMember

Is there an Iridescent Shark in there? Don't those get like to big for even a 100 gallon tank? (maybe not just curious what everyone else thinks)

By the way cool fish and I like your Bala. You have a good looking tank.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  8. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Hello BSM and Welcome to Fish Lore!

Beautiful tank and fish! Thanks for sharing the photos. I see my favorite Bloody Parrots! yeah!!!!!!! :) I have photos and a video in profile if you care to take a peek. My largest Bloody parrot is 8.5x6.5. I bet they have their eyes on your 100g tank! :)

Ken

9. BribabyNew MemberMember

Fish look very healthy and happy... But, I agree... looks like they got there eyes on a much bigger tank in their future! lol

10. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

If you are able to get a larger tank, fill it with hidey holes for the parrots. Mine love having their own "apartments". ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice