33 gallon tank

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FishLore! Pretty tank.
Hope there's a large tank in your future those fish are going to get huge! The Clown Loach can in the right set up get to 16 inches and likes to be in a group. The Blood Parrots are some more that will get really large.
Now you have an excuse to get another larger tank. WE Will infect you with MTS(Multiple Tank syndrome) real fast around here LOL
Again welcome to fishLore!
Carol

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Welcome to Fishlore! Love the tank, but yes, MTS runs quite rampant around here and we'll be happy to get you addicted

bubblynutter

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I just want to add that there is a bala shark in there - they get massive as well!

Welcome to Fishlore, and it's a lovely tank! A black background would set off the fish's colours beautifully...

Furallicah

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Attention I am currently researching a cure for MTS! Symptoms are...people on fishlore trying to enable you....watch out for Harpua, Butterfly, and Bolivianbaby......ROFL. JK JK. Your tank does look very nice and your fish look healthy! Congrats and Welcome to Fishlore!!!!!!!!!! ;D

JustinF

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Is there an Iridescent Shark in there? Don't those get like to big for even a 100 gallon tank? (maybe not just curious what everyone else thinks)

By the way cool fish and I like your Bala. You have a good looking tank.

Last edited:

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello BSM and Welcome to Fish Lore!

Beautiful tank and fish! Thanks for sharing the photos. I see my favorite Bloody Parrots! yeah!!!!!!! I have photos and a video in profile if you care to take a peek. My largest Bloody parrot is 8.5x6.5. I bet they have their eyes on your 100g tank!

Ken

Bribaby

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Fish look very healthy and happy... But, I agree... looks like they got there eyes on a much bigger tank in their future! lol

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
If you are able to get a larger tank, fill it with hidey holes for the parrots. Mine love having their own "apartments".

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom