30l Stocking Ideas? 10 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by GoldenKimchi, Apr 15, 2018.

1. G

GoldenKimchi New Member Member

Hi, Im currently going through fishless cycling in my 30l (10 gal) nano tank and its coming to the point where I should start considering the stocking. Im looking for colourful small tropicals and/or maybe a centre piece fish? I want some fish to show some personality when Im sitting at my desk

some ideas I have already are:

1. Dario Dario (1 male and a couple females although I know theyre extremely hard to sex)

2. Apistograma (or another dwarf cichlid) with some small schooling fish (raspoaras/tetras etc) and maybe a little clean up crew of either snails or otocinclus

3. 1 single pea puffer

Theyre just some ideas Ive had but I would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts on this. Im slightly more inclined to go with either idea 1/2

Thank you^^

2. Buganjimo

Buganjimo Well Known Member Member

I think apistos need a 20 gallon, so do other dwarf cichlids, but you could do just a school of chili rasboras or other similar sized fish. Glowlight tetras are also an option I think.

I also believe you can have more than 1 pea puffer in a 10 gallon. Maybe a trio?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice