30 Gallon Tank 30 gallon Stocking options?

MRfishy

The tank is 36L x 12W x 16H inches. below is the tank itself and a collage of the fish

- mod edit: image removed for copyright issues

i want (being albino cories, cardinal tetras, congo tetras, pearl gouramis and a bristlenose pleco.) im planing of using the eheim professional 4+ 350 as my filter. Not sure how many of each, but thinking some combination of between 10-16 cadinals, 6-8 congos, 8-10 cories, 1-3 pearls, and 1 pleco.

Attachments

• 2A58CF26-C68F-41D7-8E73-72FBB6C63302.jpeg
    2A58CF26-C68F-41D7-8E73-72FBB6C63302.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 9

BigManAquatics

I would probably stay closer to the lower end of the tetra numbers , like 10-12 instead of 16, but looks pretty do-able to me.

Upvote 0

JettsPapa

That seems like a lot to me. I'd suggest skipping the congos.

Upvote 0

MRfishy

Fair enough. Could i skip the pearl gourami instead, and just keep my numbers low? The congos are probably my favorite fish on the list, and the gourami is my least favorite.

Upvote 0

jinjerJOSH22

Fair enough. Could i skip the pearl gourami instead, and just keep my numbers low? The congos are probably my favorite fish on the list, and the gourami is my least favorite.
That’s what I was going to suggest. Congo’s are large and in my opinion too boisterous to keep with Pearls, at least in a smaller tank.

Upvote 0

MRfishy

That’s what I was going to suggest. Congo’s are large and in my opinion too boisterous to keep with Pearls, at least in a smaller tank.
are you suggesting removing the pearls or congos? im a bit confused.

Upvote 0

TheAnglerAquarist

are you suggesting removing the pearls or congos? im a bit confused.
Pearls is what he meant.

Upvote 0

MRfishy

Pearls is what he meant.
Alright. Do you think 1 pleco, 10 cories, 8 congos, and 12 cardinals would work?

Upvote 0

TheAnglerAquarist

Alright. Do you think 1 pleco, 10 cories, 8 congos, and 12 cardinals would work?
That is a bit much as the Congo’s have a bigger bioload than most tetras
I’d do 1 pleco 8 cories 8 Congo’s and if you really want cardinals 8 cardinals

Upvote 0

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom