3 days like this. No babies yet

mfdaihe

I have this guppy for 31 days now since I bought her. Shes looked like this for 3 days now all extended at the bottom and all shes done is poop. Should I be expecting babies right away or what's goin on.

Shes been wiggling for a week straight. Hiding. And Attacking friends. Yet all she does it poop lol am I missing something?

Attachments

mimo91088

Well Known
mfdaihe said:
Do you think she will be having them soon?
It's hard to predict. Sometimes they look that pregnant for a week. Sometimes they swell up quick and they look super pregnant for seemingly forever.

AquEric

When my female breeders are just about ready they get a box shape to their stomach when you see that it should be soon

!poogs!

Well Known
It’s hard to say. I have bred them and they never come when I think they should. You can look for signs. Finds a quiet place in the tanks. Wants to be alone. Appears stressed. Rapid gill movements. Usually happens at night or in the evenings. Theit belly gets really squared off. The opening the fry are going to come out of turns oval in shape. I attached a just before picture from my tank. 6DE14698-30E8-43DF-847D-C2F8BF0527E3.jpeg7AB602AF-0B61-435D-A661-648EE6E72CAA.jpeg

mimo91088

Well Known
!poogs! said:
It’s hard to say. I have bred them and they never come when I think they should. You can look for signs. Finds a quiet place in the tanks. Wants to be alone. Appears stressed. Rapid gill movements. Usually happens at night or in the evenings. Theit belly gets really squared off. The opening the fry are going to come out of turns oval in shape. I attached a just before picture from my tank. 6DE14698-30E8-43DF-847D-C2F8BF0527E3.jpeg7AB602AF-0B61-435D-A661-648EE6E72CAA.jpeg
Same observation here. Mine usually find a dark corner under the plants and hover there.

New Threads