2X Juvenile Angelfish (male/female pair)

mossman

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I have two juvenile angelfish for sale. I believe one is male and the other female based on their size difference (they both came from the same spawn). One is mostly black and the other is silver with black bars and blue on his fins. I'll entertain any reasonable offer. Local pickup preferred (northern Virginia). Photos coming soon.

OP
mossman

mossman

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Update: Three angelfish for sale: mother and two offspring. The mom and the other female are mostly black and the male is silver with black bars. The father (which is in a different tank) is a Smokey blue. I'm not too concerned with the price. I just need to get rid of them because I can't maintain four tanks.

OP
mossman

mossman

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
FishGirl115 said:
I would take one or two in a month depending on shipping. I'll have a tank ready then
Hello. Thank you for your interest. I really need to sell all three of them together. They are all currently together in a 20 long and seem to be getting along fine. That could change if any breeding occurs down the road though. If you have a large enough tank (e.g. 55 gallon) with lots of plants or other things to break up site lines then it may be okay. I don't have an awful lot of experience with angels, but I have witness consistent harassment among the breeding pair I have. Not trying to discourage you. Just want to be straight with you. They are beautiful fish. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable shipping, especially in this heat. Where are you located?

OP
mossman

mossman

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Woodbridge area. I'll post some pics in the morning. Lights are currently off.

FishGirl115

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
mossman said:
Hello. Thank you for your interest. I really need to sell all three of them together. They are all currently together in a 20 long and seem to be getting along fine. That could change if any breeding occurs down the road though. If you have a large enough tank (e.g. 55 gallon) with lots of plants or other things to break up site lines then it may be okay. I don't have an awful lot of experience with angels, but I have witness consistent harassment among the breeding pair I have. Not trying to discourage you. Just want to be straight with you. They are beautiful fish. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable shipping, especially in this heat. Where are you located?
Alright. I only have a 29 gallon so I don't have space for all. Sorry. Hope you find homes for them :)
P.S I'm in Michigan

AquEric

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have room if you want to donate them for the shipping I live in south Alabama (ROLL TIDE)

New Threads