29g with one-two 10g's and maybe a 6g- intermediate fish to breed

Discussion in 'Breeding Fish' started by Platylover, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Platylover

Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

I have a 29g, and at least one 10g will be available and I should have a 6g as well. The fish would need to live in one of these tanks. I'd like to breed an intermediate fish, one that's not really hard to breed, but not really easy either. I was thinking betta Imbellis, does anyone have experience with them? I understand it's pretty similar to breeding betta splendens, but they can be housed together and have less eggs usually. Any help is appreciated.:)

2. Coradee

Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

3. OP
    OP
    Platylover

4. OP
    OP
    Platylover

5. OP
    OP
    Platylover

Bump, any help is appreciated.:)

6. Sarah73

Sarah73 Fishlore VIP Member

Want me to give you some intermediate fish that are hard to breed? Since these thread is so old.?

7. OP
    OP
    Platylover

Yes please.:)

8. Sarah73

Okay.

9. Sarah73

I would try to get ghost shrimplets to survive. I have never been able to keep them alive:(. Um I would also say dwarf cichlids.

10. OP
    OP
    Platylover

Thank you! I have some ideas on some I could breed sooner than later. Maybe a warm up for a more difficult species. I do have some boli rams that seem to be a pair and might work to breed. I've heard they are fairly easy to breed and I could raise them in the 29g. Thanks for the idea, that might work! I'm sorry you haven't had any luck in breeding ghost shrimp, hope you have better luck.:happy0034: I don't know to much on shrimp and would rather do a fish, but thanks for the suggestion!

11. Sarah73

Your very welcome!:) let me know how it works.

12. OP
    OP
    Platylover

I definitely will, I will start a breeding log with whichever fish I decide to breed.:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice