Want To Buy 29g, 30g, or 40g breeder

Masspanic

Looking for a 29g, 30g, or 40g breeder if anyone is selling and can ship safely. If there's a lid that would be great but its fine if not.
**I don't need this immediately so long transit time is okay and/or if you need to wait until after the holidays.
If not, does anyone know of any good deals going on or starting within the next month? I've scoured ebay and craigslist and local marketplaces already.

Masspanic

**I edited this to narrow down what I'm looking for and add the question about the deals

wateriswet

Where are you? What's your budget?

Masspanic

For now until the second week of January I'm in Bucks County, PA. After that, Tuscaloosa, AL (where my current aquarium is and will stay).
I'm not sure what a reasonable budget is honestly--I'm just hoping for something used and therefore cheaper. Also depends on the size of the aquarium. Ideally under $50, but I'll adjust budget if that doesn't seem to be feasible

minervalong

For now until the second week of January I'm in Bucks County, PA. After that, Tuscaloosa, AL (where my current aquarium is and will stay).
I'm not sure what a reasonable budget is honestly--I'm just hoping for something used and therefore cheaper. Also depends on the size of the aquarium. Ideally under $50, but I'll adjust budget if that doesn't seem to be feasible

What is your route thru to Tuscaloosa? If you are traveling I 65, I can bring a 29g to meet you in Bowling Green KY. Free. Has a few scratches so not a display tank. But it's yours if you want it .
Barring that, I know that Petco has the Dollar a Gallon sale every 3 months or so.

Masspanic

What is your route thru to Tuscaloosa? If you are traveling I 65, I can bring a 29g to meet you in Bowling Green KY. Free. Has a few scratches so not a display tank. But it's yours if you want it .
Barring that, I know that Petco has the Dollar a Gallon sale every 3 months or so.
That’s very kind of you! Unfortunately it’s about four hours out of the way If I don’t end up finding anything I’ll probably wait for a $1/gal sale thanks!

minervalong

That’s very kind of you! Unfortunately it’s about four hours out of the way If I don’t end up finding anything I’ll probably wait for a $1/gal sale thanks!

Ok, just wanted to offer. I'll take it to the Children's Home.

ginkgomw

Still a little out of the way, but hopefully near your route. I'm trying to sell my 29 in Athens, GA with hood, light, stand, HOB filter, and heater if you'd be interested in any of that.

Masspanic

Still a little out of the way, but hopefully near your route. I'm trying to sell my 29 in Athens, GA with hood, light, stand, HOB filter, and heater if you'd be interested in any of that.
Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately, Athens is still a several hour detour (I'd be willing to drive up to about an hour or hour and a half I think; my route is a straight diagonal so only cuts a tiny part of the top right corner of Georgia). If you're interested in selling (and shipping) the light by itself though, I'm looking to buy one if you want to message me about it!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
RedOnion
Replies
Views
kallililly1973
Replies
Views
connorjs1004
Replies
Views