29 gallon stocking

1. slipknotgrrl83 Member Member

Alright here I go again. looking for stocking suggestions. thinking of going reef, I have given away my puffer due to issues with him eating and my pseudo died the other night. down to just a maroon clown. what would be good to put in tank, I was
    thinking chromis so I can get a few but I would like some opinions, I have a few cleaner shrimp in QT now, I couldn't have them before due to puffer eating them but now I can and I have them and am going to get a few snails as well. im looking to
    get 3 smaller sized fish if possible. not another pseudo though because all he did was hide; Suggestions people?

2. reeftofish Member Member

You can get a yellow coris wrasse, or some sort of goby, maybe a six line wrasse, a damsel, some sort of blenny like the canary blenny or even some dwarf angel like coral beauty or flame angel

3. Wholly Initiate Member

Just wondering how your stocking was going, have similar question. I have a new light for corals coming in this afternoon but the tank is still in its infancy. I have one damsel right now. I was looking at the orca clowns and a hawkish for the future. Probably get a goby once the tank gets fully established.