29 Gallon Tank 29 gallon stocking idea

RogueFebreze

I would ditch the angel. They get much larger and they will mate for life with their partner, so keeping just 1 is not the best. Also, I know sometimes hillstream loaches can become territorial with each other. While they can't really do much damage to each other, it is something to be aware of. On top of that, the temperature range for Rams might be pushing it for the hillstream loaches. But I think starting with the Rams and building around that, you could make some pretty unique and fascinating setups. Cheers!

otterblue

If you leave the angel out you could add a few more corys and cardinal tetras & both will appreciate being in a larger group. Only thing is, temperature-wise some corys' high temp is 78- which is the blue rams' low temp. So there's not a lot of temperature flexibility.

AlphaFish

Hello! Here are my stocking plans for my 29.6g:
1634220942305.png
As the posts above have mentioned, the angelfish gets too big an aggressive for your tank and he/she also needs a partner. Also, the rams and hillstream loaches have temperature requirements that are worlds apart, so you can't keep those 2 together.
The 2nd pic is what you could do imo. Cheers!

Attachments

• 1634220932903.png
    1634220932903.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 4

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
AcornTheBetta
Replies
Views
Anteater