29 gallon paludarium build

Passionfish

Hi everyone.
I will be getting to work on a 29 gallon paludarium build.
I haven't really planned things out, but for now, this is what I want to do.

1615306251951.png
It's a very basic build. It will be for my Marble betta, Blueberry.
This is my first paludarium, so anyone with help, please do. I DO NOT want to mess this up. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly. I am aware that bettas can jump, and that is why the land portion will be a cliff, about 3 inches higher than the water, to ensure Blueberry doesn't jump onto land.
The drawing above is just a very simple layout.
Thanks everybody in advance!

AggressiveAquatics

Sounds really cool. What are you going to add for the land portion? Maybe some type of frog?

Basil

Watching. I’ve always wanted to do a paludarium.

Passionfish

Sounds really cool. What are you going to add for the land portion? Maybe some type of frog?
I actually never thought about this until now. I was going to heavily plant the land portion with some golden pothos, wandering jew, some spathiphyllum, and many other plants idk the names of. But, I never thought what animals would go in the land portion. Idk any animals that are compatible with a betta...
Hmm. Now I gotta look into this.

Passionfish

here is a more detailed layout.

1615391889507.png
I got my expanding foam today, so now I just need to drop by home depot this weekend to pick up some acrylic sheets and a pvc pipe for the land area. I don't know the exact measurement for the pvc hole, but It will be about 1 1/2 inch. I'm probably going to be using a Tetra whisper, but I might go with a DIY filter with some sponge and a pump.

Passionfish

Certain circumstances do not allow me to build this, due to a budget and other things. I must cancel this build.

FishWithTim

We gotta see a picture of your betta! Marble betta's are the best! So nice looking.

Passionfish

We gotta see a picture of your betta! Marble betta's are the best! So nice looking.
Hes in my profile pic

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Willj626
Replies
Views
Fishstery
Replies
Views
Fettuccini
Replies