29 Gallon GREEN tank. lol

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Not enviromentally green of course, but green the color! Hope my fish don't have an aversion to the color!

Joe

EDIT: This is the same tank as my profile picture to the left, just an angled shot, plus some overgrown wisteria.

Attachments

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah I want to prune it really bad but I have to wait a few days I've got a new light coming in the mail for my other 29gallon and I want to put the clippings in that tank. The fish don't seem to mind, they swim all through it. I'm suprised they don't get tangled up.

Joe

Regal

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
It looks really great! I know the color. From the street my house has a green glow lol. My Wisteria does that too.

jclee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think I'm going to have to run out for some wisteria, now. That looks fantastic.

Paigee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Great job! I like it!! Although I agree, the wisteria is getting a little unruly!

Treefork

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The wisteria definately needs a haircut. Hopefully my new light will be here tomorrow. I couldn't find my tiger barb when I got home today, he didn't come out to eat, well, it's because he had no idea there was food as he was in the middle of the wisteria jungle. I dropped some in over his head and then he came out. lol

Vash

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Water wisteria? Mine grow so slow. Water Spirit on the other hand, OVERgrown. I had to cut cut cut. Then i realized I can use the cut off parts as floating plants.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom