29 Gallon Freshwater setup- Southbury, CT

Twinklingtea

Hey all,

I have a 29 gal tank with LED hood (upgraded, not the one that comes in the kit), gravel, undergravel filter, Fluval aquaclear 70gal size HOB filter with new filter media (no bio beads) aqueon pro (I think 150 watt) heater.
I'll also throw in water treatment, aquarium salt, brand new API water test kit, siphon, and whatever other stuff I got laying around.

Everything has some hard water stains and algae that I am working on Cleaning, but works perfectly. Won't use any chemicals for cleaning, so it probably won't be perfect but I don't want your fish to die

The whole set up cost me over $300 new. Make me an offer on all or parts.

Thanks!

Sofiafish17

Would you ship?

Twinklingtea

I don't think I could ship the tank without breaking it; I could ship all the other components.
I don't think I could ship the tank without breaking it; I could ship all the other components.
If you're from upstate NY you're not that far, I could meet you halfway

Sofiafish17

Sorry I took a while to answer. I actually am working on a 29 gal setup right now. I have a stand and am resealing the tank. Do you think you could ship everything but the tank? I don’t have my license and I don’t think I could find someone to drive me that far.

Sofiafish17

Is this still available?

Sofiafish17

I’m not interested in buying anymore, I have gotten the things I need. Sorry

Twinklingtea

I’m not interested in buying anymore, I have gotten the things I need. Sorry
That's ok. I apologize for the lack of response. I was away on vacation last week.

Sofiafish17

No probl em.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
LHAquatics
Replies
Views
R3licx
Replies
Views
AP1