28 day live daphnia feeding

LowConductivity

Made it to the 4 week mark! Even managed to collect enough daphnia to sort the little ones out for the fry.

Pvaneykelen

Where did you get the starter set. I have been looking in Long Beach, CA area and they are nowhere to be found. Don’t want to order them from Thailand and somehow introduce an invasive spieces

LowConductivity

Pvaneykelen said:
Where did you get the starter set. I have been looking in Long Beach, CA area and they are nowhere to be found. Don’t want to order them from Thailand and somehow introduce an invasive spieces
Send me a pm with your address and I’ll send you a starter

Pvaneykelen

I have not found a way to pm you

Coradee

Pvaneykelen said:
I have not found a way to pm you
Hi, members must have a minimum 50 posts to use the private messaging system. Please do not post personal information, emails etc on the boards, the forum can be read by anyone not just members

Pvaneykelen

Coradee said:
Hi, members must have a minimum 50 posts to use the private messaging system. Please do not post personal information, emails etc on the boards, the forum can be read by anyone not just members
Which is fine. That is why I was using the secret code. I have no way of getting in contact with him. Unless I respond to this post another 47 times

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom